maanantai 25. helmikuuta 2013

Small Haul!

I recently bought some nail polishes.
These polishes I ordered from Salenail.com
Essie Play Date is a lilac color and it's really
Pretty. China Glaze Lemon Fizz is a light yellow color.
OPI Alpine Snow is a basic white color.
Orly Liquid Vinyl is a basic black.
My friend got me the Vintage Minnie Minis from
OPI.
The color of Minnie is a basic red.
I'm all ears is a red with pink shimmer.
If you moust you moust is a pink.
The name say everything... RapiDry Top Coat

These polishes I bought from a local beauty store.
Gosh Lambada is another basic red.
The name say everything again with these two:
Gosh Matt Effect Top Coat
And Trind Base Coat
 
I ordered two stamping plates from bornprettystore.com.
QA28 has lips and moustaches
M60 Konad has many different patterns.
Hope you like my haul!
Luv U

1 kommentti: